If you are a blogger, a website owner, a digital marketeer, SEO is not a new term for you. Anyone who has anything to do with websites is definitely concerned with SEO too. But have you ever wondered about the traits shared by the best SEO agency in Melbourne? If so, then keep reading to find out!
However, before jumping into the traits, let’s give an introduction of SEO to those who are new to the field.
The Concept of SEO
SEO means ‘Search Engine Optimisation’. It is a process that is specially designed to bring a rise in the traffic coming to one’s website. It should also be noted that the traffic should be organic in nature.
Whenever a person makes a search on any search engine, a series of resulting pages are displayed. A high rank on the list means a higher position of the website. The higher position of a website means more traffic. The main role that SEO plays in achieving these high positions in search engine results.
There are several SEO agencies that offer their services. Some of these agencies even guarantee their clients of providing fast, visible results. But not all are genuine. So how to know who’s the best? Let’s find out.
Traits of the Best SEO Agency in Melbourne
Making promises is easy; the tough part is keeping them. And the agency that keeps all its promises can be no less than the best. A large number of agencies make unrealistic promises, which tempt their clients. So how to know whether the promise is realistic or not? Here’s the key:
- Rank 1 is never a surety:Every legitimate SEO agency knows that the results of any keyword search can’t be guaranteed. No SEO agency is aware of any secret Google hack or inner workings.
- SEO world is Dynamic: A technique could be one of the best techniques 6 months ago. And today, it may not work any longer. Hence, no agency has a secret, always works, kind of technique.
- It takes time: It’s not a magic spell that would show its effects in a single day. SEO takes time. But the question of ‘how much time’ is dependent. It depends on the campaign and budget mostly.
Any agency that makes promises contradicting these three points is definitely not trustworthy.
The trait of Satisfied Clients of an agency is more like a spin-off of the previously mentioned point. Client Satisfaction is the most crucial part of any business. It might be old, but yet it remains the wisest way to judge the services of a company. Everyone has a good word to share about themselves, but it’s you who has to analyse. Don’t rely merely on the claims that the agency makes, or their reviews on social platforms. Instead, take a step further. Do a little bit of digging into the testimonials of their previous clients.
- The type of SEO techniques that the agency uses– A good agency will make sure that they use White Hat SEO techniques only.
- Survival Period in Market: Look if the company has survived the market for a year or more. You can get a good amount of fair reviews if the company is old enough.
- Honest Reviews: Many agencies rely on fake reviews for their services. If the services are good enough, the need for getting fake reviews won’t arise.
There are numerous fraudsters who claim themselves as SEO experts. The best SEO agency always maintains transparency. Transparency can be maintained in the following ways:
- You are aware of what, why and how of everything that needs to be done. And you are informed about everything via regular meetings.
- You get direct access to the SEO experts of the agency. No hassle. No delay.
- The agency keeps you updated with regular and easy to understand reports. The reporting is consistent (weekly or monthly).
SEO, Not ads
There’s a huge difference in getting traffic via SEO and getting traffic via ads. Though ads have their own importance, they cannot act as a replacement for SEO. Also, the results of paid ads are short term whereas, SEO brings long-term success.
Who are you?
A good agency would want to dwell deeper into who you are, what you do, and what you want. An agency that applies the same techniques to all websites, without any deeper understanding, might not be a good option. Every website needs personalised techniques, and a good agency understands it.
There’s a huge market that claims to be the best. But it’s up to you to recognise who is the best. To identify the best SEO agency in Melbourne, a little awareness, accompanied by a little research, can help you achieve all your dreams. So, keep your hopes high and mind open.